Cindy and Les Crane know Atlanta Real Estate! As 3rd generation native Atlantans, the Cranes are not only top Atlanta REALTORS, but ranked as the 33rd top real estate team in the Nation, by the Wall Street Journal.
The Cranes have specialized in selling their Hometown since 1989 and have closed over 4500 homes, which has given them valued, real world knowledge by experiencing almost every scenario imaginable! Their decades of hands-on knowledge stand out when guiding their buyers and sellers through the entire real estate transaction.
Cindy and Les have been the #1 Real Estate Team in Georgia and the #1 Team Nationwide in the entire Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate Network for the past several years. The Cranes have also been featured on NBC’s TODAY show, CNN Radio, HLN Evening Express, The Wall Street Journal, Top Agent Magazine and the Bloomberg News.
Because CIndy and Les have known each other since they were six years old, they are able to effortlessly combine their skills and personalities to forge a very strong foundation of service to their clients. CIndy and Les have also personally experienced , first hand, the ups and downs of the real estate market and truly know the emotions and stresses buyers and sellers both can endure.
Cindy and Les are committed to giving back to their community. They spearheaded and run “Homerooms for Hounds”. This program works with local elementary schools in raising money and supplies for local Humane Societies in conjunction with a creative writing and citizenship projects. In addition, they are also involved with Humane Hearts Pet Therapy. They take their 3-legged basset hound mix, Dudley, to visit local Nursing Homes and to participate in reading with young children at the Library. Cindy and Les live in Jefferson, have 5 grown children, 3 Rescue dogs and 2 cats, are members of Jefferson United Methodist Church and enjoy hiking, fishing or motorcycling through the North Georgia Mountains in their spare time.
The Cranes relate that the key to their longevity in their real estate market has been their dedication to delivery of superior service, attention to their client’s wants and needs, the ability to deal with constant change in the industry, integrity and long-term relationships. At the end of each day, the Cranes take pride in the service they provide and the rewarding relationships they have built with their clients and their community.
Some Statistics About Cindy & Les Crane:
- Number 3 team worldwide Berkshire Hathaway 2012
- Number 1 team worldwide Berkshire Hathway 2010, 2011
- Top 2% team worldwide Berkshire Hathaway 2006, 2007,2008,2009
- Top 5% team worldwide Berkshire Hathaway 2013
- Top 5% team in Atlanta Board of Realtors 2006-2013
- Top 5% team at other real estate firms 1997-2005
- Wall Street Journal’s Top 250 Teams in Nation 2010-2012
- Certified Relocation Specialists
- Certified REO Specialists
- Luxury Collection Specialists
- Certified HUD Specialists
- Charter Members, Fellowship of Realty Professionals
- Closed over 4500 Homes in Career
- Featured on NBC’s TODAY Show 2008, Clark Howard 2011,
- CNN Radio 2012, HLN Evening Express 2012 and Real Estate
- Radio Network 106.7 in 2013